This King of Prussia home needed more than a fresh paint job. Damaged drywall and worn-out crown molding had to be tended to as well. Thankfully, the experts at LaffCo. Painting know just what it takes to care for every square inch of your walls.
After sitting down with the homeowners to draft their free interior painting quote, we discussed some of the additional items which needed to be addressed.
In addition to repairing cracked and crumbling drywall and resealing separated crown molding strips, the clients asked that we install wainscoting around the dining room. Since they had chosen a dark gray color for the room, we knew the white half-wall would really make the space pop!
The color palette we chose for this home is timeless; it looks great now, and will continue to attract compliments from house guests for years to come.
If your house needs a bit of TLC, give LaffCo. Painting a call. We can take a look at every room in your house and come up with a plan to help create the look you’ve always dreamed of. Your home deserves the LaffCo. Touch!
Featured Paint Colors:
- Living Room, Foyer, Hallway, Stairs, Guest Bedroom: Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams
- Family Room, Kitchen: Amazing Gray by Sherwin Williams
- Built-In Accent Wall: Interesting Aqua by Sherwin Williams
- Dining Room: Chelsea Gray by Benjamin Moore
- Master Bedroom: Truly Taupe by Sherwin Williams
King of Prussia Interior Painting Photos
Latest posts by Shawn Lafferty (see all)
- Painting A Dream Office For Bowstring Studios - November 19, 2018
- Brightening Up A Devon Kitchen With A Fresh Coat Of Cabinet Paint - November 15, 2018