This project was about more than just repainting the walls. It was about making the entire house look incredible, even if it meant brand new installations.
LaffCo. Painting traveled to Penn Valley to work on a whole house painting job for a new client. They were concerned about the paint colors used throughout their house, and also felt that some of their rooms looked incomplete. We suggested installing trim in key areas throughout the house.
The clients loved it, so we got straight to the task at hand; we had our work cut out for us with this house!
After standard trim was installed in all of the rooms that needed it, we set up custom trim around the entryway. All of the trim was painted in the same white that was used on the stairs.
As we moved from room to room, the house really started to blossom. The colors selected by the clients with the help from our team of experts really drew out the uniqueness of every room.
Wondering what colors we used to achieve this flawless look? Take a look at the full color palette.
Featured Paint Colors:
- Foyer & Hallway – Stone by Benjamin Moore
- Stairs & Trim – Super White by Benjamin Moore
- Stairway Railing Top – Iron Mountain by Benjamin Moore
- Nursery – Chelsea Gray by Benjamin Moore
- Nursery Bathroom – Little Falls by Benjamin Moore
- Boy’s Bedroom – Old Navy by Benjamin Moore
- Guest Bedroom – Ashley Gray by Benjamin Moore
- Guest Bathroom – North Hampton Beige by Benjamin Moore
- Office – Polished Slate by Benjamin Moore
- Upstairs Bathroom – Cloudy Gray by Benjamin Moore