It felt like this house threw everything at us – still, it was no match for our talented and experienced team!
The walls of this Blue Bell home were a mess. If they weren’t coated in bold, dark colors, they were completely covered in overwhelming wallpaper.
From the moment the homeowner contacted LaffCo. Painting for their free project quote, we knew this was one job that was going to take everything we had. It’s a good thing we have the best team of interior painters in the region, who can accomplish any job and still remain under budget.
All of the wallpaper was stripped away, and the walls were sanded and primed to create fresh surface to work on. The bold paint colors were also covered in a primer, which would make it easier when working with the softer palette we had selected for the home.
No surface was left untouched. The trim and ceiling were repainted in a soft off-white paint. Soothing warm hues and refreshing cool colors were applied on every wall.
When we were finished, the homeowners cold hardly believe that they were looking at the same house. It’s amazing what can be accomplished with a little time, a lot of knowledge, and the LaffCo. Touch!
Featured Paint Colors:
- Master Bedroom, Half Bathroom, & Mud Room: Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams
- Master Bathroom & Closet: Grecian Ivory by Sherwin Williams
- Hallways: Conservative Gray by Sherwin Williams
- Boy’s Room & Map Room: Krypton by Sherwin Williams
- Guest Room “Baseball Room”, Family Room, & Kitchen: Repose Gray by Sherwin Williams
- “Orange Room”: Vaguely Mauve by Sherwin Williams
- Hallway Bathroom: Perfect Greige by Sherwin Williams
- Living Room “Red Room” & Fireplace Wall: Silvermist by Sherwin Williams
- Dining Room: Silver Strand by Sherwin Williams
Blue Bell Interior Painting Photos
Latest posts by Shawn Lafferty (see all)
- Interior Painting Helps New Horsham Residents Feel Right At Home! - July 2, 2018
- Painting A Personal Paradise In Elkins Park - June 30, 2018