There are certain nooks and crannies that you can only find in older homes.
LaffCo. Painting loves working with homes like this, because it gives us so many extra spaces to work with.
With plenty of alcoves, trim, accent walls, and multiple fireplaces, this Chestnut Hill home was so much fun to paint!
While the majority of the colors selected were in varying shades of white and brown, we were able to apply a gorgeous red called Sultan’s Palace, as well as a pleasant pink named Powder Blush, in the study and girl’s bedroom.
Here is a list of the colors used for this Chestnut Hill interior painting job:
- Trim (minus two rooms): Decorator’s White by Benjamin Moore
- Trim (remaining two rooms): Alaskan Skies by Benjamin Moore
- Entryway, Living Room, Family Room, Piano Room, & Hallway: Cloud White by Benjamin Moore
- Dining Room: Waterbury Cream by Benjamin Moore
- Kitchen: Pashmina by Benjamin Moore
- Bathroom: Gray Cloud by Benjamin Moore
- Powder Room: Frappe by Benjamin Moore
- Study Alcove Wall: Sultan’s Palace by Benjamin Moore
- Girls’ Bedroom Accent Wall: Powder Blush by Benjamin Moore
- Second Bedroom: Emerald Vapor by Benjamin Moore
Take a look at the after pictures below. Every single color selected looks gorgeous, while still complementing the general feel of this older, Chestnut Hill home.
Click here for your free quote on interior painting from LaffCo. Painting!